Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 8 - Friday

Warning... today's blog is pretty boring. In essence, we slept, ate, and rode. That's it. So, let me get the bad news out of the way... no pictures today.

Today, we left our hotel bright and early to head for Baton Rouge, LA. We slept a lot. We stopped at a mall and ate at the food court. Then we rode some more. Then we ate at Golden Corral. On our way to the hotel, a group of the Marion guys had a great devotion comparing us to the Magi.

At the hotel, we had time to unwind, swim and chat in the halls. Everyone is tucked in and ready to head home tomorrow.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to blog tomorrow about the day as we are getting in late and leaving early for the concert in Marion. But... if I had to guess... this is what the day would look like...

Today, we slept, ate, and rode.

LOL! I will say I think we are going to get to eat dinner at the Varsity in Atlanta (which is pretty cool).

Thanks for following the blog. None of this could have happened without the tireless efforts (for real... tireless... we've barely slept) of my partner in crime, Scott Griffin. He's awesome!